- Online Courses Online Courses
- Courses Courses
- About us About us
- Centers Centers
- Contact Us
Spanish is the mother tongue of an estimated 400 - 450 million people, making it the world's second most spoken language. Spanish enjoys official language status in 21 countries across Europe, Africa, Central, South and north America, making it a very important Global language. Many international companies and organizations have adopted spanish as one of their official languages. Spanish is further classified as a romance language along with catalan, italian, french, portuguese and romanian. Spanish is a phoentic language which means it is a fairly simple language for novices to learn, especially when it comes to spelling and speaking. It is also poetic and an expressive language. The use of Spanish online has increased by an incredible 800% in recent years, which makes it the third most popular language on the internet. Moreover, as the world is becoming more and more connected, the demand for those who are proficient in Spanish in India is growing. There are infinite career opportunities for Spanish speakers such as foreign language instructor, travelling and tourism, translation, interpretation, foreign service, international business, journalism and banking. Learning Spanish will be a valuable asset that would surely boost your career prospects.
1. To be able to communicate with someone, one has to know the language; hence our main focus remains on oral understanding. However, this doesn’t mean reading, listening and writing skills are not developed. It has taken 50 years of research in developing the Inlingua way of learning.
2. Different levels are provided which are follows:
Level A1 – Beginner. Basic command of language in some everyday situations.
Level A2 – Elementary. Limited command of language in some everyday situations.
Level B1 – Intermediate. Maintain interaction, discussion and giving opinions.
3. At the end of each level, an evaluation is taken for every student. The testing is done in accordance with guidelines set by Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE).This test also helps you for any further Spanish proficiency examination, that is, DELE and SIELE.
4. Inlingua certificates are awarded to all students who successfully complete the program. Inlingua certificates are recognized world over by corporate & universities and are used for travel/job/visa/admission purposes.
Q: What programs does inlingua Delhi Offer?
inlingua Delhi offers training in German, French, Spanish, English and Hindi. We also offer private classes and customised programs for corporate and academic institutions.
Q: Are Inlingua trainers Certified?
Yes, inlingua has a team of highly experienced, professional trainers. All our trainers are certified in the inlingua method of teaching languages. Many of them have travelled widely or lived in different countries and are exposed to the language and culture of the place. They all have native or near native language fluency in their respective languages combined with a high-level certification in the language they are teaching.
Q: Does Inlingua provide Demo Classes?
Yes, inlingua provides demo classes. Please call @ 9958561282 to register for the same.
Q: How many levels do you offer and what is the duration of each level?
Each level for any batch is of 60 hours each. The hours might differ for a private or customised course.
As far as the levels, we provide Beginner and Intermediate levels.